Thursday, February 26, 2015

Sorry I have not been posting much lately. I have decided to take a break from designing for a bit. My vision isn't doing well and I've been saving to get new glasses and now that I can finally get them, making it to the 2 different Drs to get glasses and address my vision issues in general has been difficult. But will be tending to that in March. I've also been down for the count with strep throat and flu right in the middle of insane winter weather here in Atlanta. Seriously? Warm one day and the next day snow and ice. *smh* 

Then Feb 16th was the anniversary of my mother's passing. I can't believe its been 8 years but it seems like its just happened. Though I think this is the first year that it didn't seem as difficult for me. 

In this time I'm taking a break from designing while my eyes can rest some, I've been working on another side project! I have re-launched my old idea and blog about geeky things and pop culture. Its slow to start but in the last (less than) 2 months, its taking off. I have a Facebook page, Twitter and YouTube channel for it. I am also in the process of kicking off a Pinterest, Instagram and Blogspot for it as well. But for now, you can find it here on FB at Geek Girl Geekgasm​. And it will have my other links there as well. I also do reviews of geeky and other assorted subscription boxes and anything pop culture related. And my video shows also co-star my awesome dog Padfoot and he really steals the show. And of course, I made the design and I do the video editing myself. LOL So come check us out, like/follow/subscribe. 

And keep an eye out here and on my Facebook page too! I am already working on new kits, slowly but surely! I just can't dish 'em out as fast at the moment due to my vision but I have tons of ideas rolling in my head so I am planning some really awesome things! So just keep an eye out for some cool stuff! Be safe and be warm! ~ The Tattered Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment